Create a check list and have a great fall y’all!
Just read a post by AdventuresofLexie where she shared 12 goals she wanted to experience in Fall. I thought this was a great idea.
She said “I want to make memories, because when it comes down to it, memories are all that matter.”
I thought her sentiment really hit the mark. Life is for living. Each years we roll thoughts around in our head of things we would like to do if we had the time, or money, but then life gets in the way and we never get around to doing them. These things don’t have to be expensive or expansive.
Since I will be traveling to an area where “Real Autumn” exists I think I will follow Lexie’s lead and create my own fall to-do list.
So here are 20 things I want to do this Autumn
- Collect leaves
- Take pictures of leaves changing color
- Try a canning recipe
- Pick apples
- Play soccer with a chill in the air like I did growing up (instead of high humidity and sweat)
- Make a Halloween themed cake
- Go to a Fall Festival
- Bake a Pie
- Eat a Candy Apple
- Do something Oktoberfest related
- Wear a scarf (This will be a tough one in south florida)
- Go through a corn maze
- Drink apple cider (or eat apple cider donuts)
- Make Butternut squash soup. (We do yearly but will still add it to the list.)
- Have a nature scavenger hunt
- Get canned foods for food drive
- Do Trunk or Treat
- Make Burlap wrapped Eek sign from Pinterest
- Finish Jan /Feb/March 2014-2015 scrapbook pages (I’m 2 years behind)
- Make a Thankful tree